Originality: All papers must be novel and not simultaneously submitted to another conference. All submissions will be subjected to a double‐blind review process by at least two reviewers.
Method: Any research contribution should be explicitly marked as New Full Paper Submission in the Email Subject.
Paper Contribution & Size: Full papers can contribute technical/scientific research works, survey and industrial experiences that leverage significant advances in field of “Computing and Communication Technologies”. Papers should be no longer than 15 pages, including references and well‐marked appendices.
Number of Authors: The maximum number of author in the paper is limited to 6. If the author count increases the corresponding author should clearly mention the contribution made by each author to the research paper in the submission Email.
Paper Structure & Citations: All paper submissions must include a title, abstract, list of keywords, methodology, results/discussion, and conclusion. Authors should carefully review figures and appendices (especially survey instruments) to ensure the proper citation.
Language: The paper should be written in either British or American English but usage of both in the same paper will not be encouraged. Authors should carefully proofread the manuscript before submitting to the conference in order to avoid both typographical and grammatical errors.
Paper Submission Template:
For optimization issues, authors are strongly encouraged to use the following LaTeX Proceedings Templates available in the scientific authoring platform, Overleaf. Maximum length of paper: 12-15 Pages
click here For Sample Springer Paper Format (LaTex Template)
NOTE: Papers that does not comply with the Springer template will be rejected without any review
All submissions will be subjected to a double‐blind review process by at least two reviewers.
After the paper has been reviewed the result may be:-
- Accepted [Awaiting Publication Files] - Your paper has been accepted. You now need to upload the publication/Registration files.
- Major Revision Required - You must revise the paper and upload a new PDF version of the paper. When this has been accepted, an official acceptance letter will be sent and authors will be asked for the publication files.
- Rejected – The paper is unsuitable for the conference.
NOTE: Papers that are plagiraized will be rejected without any review.
- Researchers should conduct their research - from research proposal to publication - in line with best practices and codes of conduct.
- If any ethical issues or misconduct could be encountered in your journal when research is submitted for publication. In such case, the paper will be rejected.