The registration procedure begins once your paper is approved; you must complete the following stages and send the final documents to conference Email email@example.com
1. Updated Camera Ready Paper
Final papers for the conference proceedings must be prepared according to the guidelines available on the submission page, as well as updated in light of the reviewer comments received with the acceptance letter.
Authors are required to upload editable word-processor files (LaTeX or MS Word).
2. Publishing Agreement
In the final documents, author should include a scanned completed copy of the ‘Publishing Agreement’ form.
The corresponding author should:
- Include paper title and list of authors in the paper in the first page
- Include corresponding Author’s [First author] signature in the last page
In order for a paper to appear in the proceedings and be included in the Conference Technical Program, at least one author of an accepted paper must register.
One Registration Fee Includes
- Conference Kit with Proceeding
- Individual Certificates for all the authors
- Participation in all the technical sessions/ keynote program
- Coffee breaks
Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Before two months prior to the start date of the conference, and providing you have official paper acceptance and registration payment screenshot, you may cancel for a refund of the amount received by us less a 25% processing charge. The cancellation must be requested by email. After two months before the start date of the conference, no refund is possible. If you have had a paper included in conference proceedings, no refund is possible even if you cancel.
- We reserve the right to not to make refunds until up to two months after the conference.
- No refund will be made if a delegate is in breach of any of the submission/registration guidelines [If any plagiarism detected, the paper will be rejected at any stage of publication and no refund will be initiated.]